1) How do I register for a class?
To register, simply view our Calendar and select the chosen "Class" under the Classes tab.
2) How much of a deposit is required to register for a class?
If you are taking a single-day class - the full amount of payment is due at least two business days prior to the date of which the class is scheduled. If you are taking a multi-day class, a non-refundable $100 deposit is due at time of registration.
3) What type of payment do you accept?
We accept credit/debit cards, exact cash or checks/money orders payable to Breath of Fresh Air.
4) Do you offer payment plans?
We offer payment plans for multi-day classes. The initial deposit of $100 must be paid at the time of registration. You may make weekly or bi-weekly payments towards the class, as long as full payment of the course is paid by the last day of class.
5) What if I am being sponsored by a programme?
If you are being sponsored by a programme, your case worker must submit the proper paperwork for it to be approved in order for you to participate in the class you desire. You must also come in to register for your class and inform the receptionist at that time who is sponsoring you and who is your case worker.
6) Where is the Richmond Breath of Fresh Air training centre located?
You can find us on 1518 Willow Lawn Drive, Richmond, VA 23230, 2nd Floor.
7) If I have not received my certification, what do I do?
Simply call 804-539-3809, Mon-Friday 8:30am-4.00pm to request your certification.
If you have a question that has NOT been answered on our website, please feel free to contact us at (804) 539-3809
Mon-Fri. 8:30am - 4:00pm.